FAQ Links

SubscriberRuss
Help 26 Sep '06 10:45
  1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 10:451 edit
    This was requested (thanks MCA), and should prove quite useful in the future when the FAQ is expanded :

From the FAQ, take the code on the right below the question title bar and paste in forums or messages as follows :

[ faq ]timebank[ /faq ]

For example, it is now possible to answer as follows :

More information is available about timebank in the FAQ.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 12:071 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    This was requested (thanks MCA), and should prove quite useful in the future when the FAQ is expanded :

From the FAQ, take the code on the right below the question title bar and paste in forums or messages as follows :

[ faq ]timebank[ /faq ]

-Russ
    This is a great addition to the site and will make life a lot easier for us to provide usefull help to others and much better than simply telling them to "Read the FAQ"

Good man!!
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Sep '06 15:06
    Originally posted by Russ

[ faq ]timebank[ /faq ]

-Russ
    Thanks Russ,

I'm not sure if you read MCA's thread in Site ideas, Thread 52809, but if you'd like users to help collate the info needed to update the FAQ, could you give us some guidelines/requirements?

D
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Sep '06 08:16
    MCA is going to compile some further FAQ questions, and I will add them to the existing.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree