1. Hull, UK
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 18:10
    I've got a blog going and I'd like to be able to post a game board or two on there using FEN or PGN etc, but I can't figure out how to do it. Please help!
  2. London
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 18:56
    Originally posted by icantwrite
    I've got a blog going and I'd like to be able to post a game board or two on there using FEN or PGN etc, but I can't figure out how to do it. Please help!
    If you've got a completed game, go to it and there should be a button on the right saying get PGN, and I think there is a FEN in there as well.
  3. Hull, UK
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:282 edits
    Originally posted by Freddie2008
    If you've got a completed game, go to it and there should be a button on the right saying get PGN, and I think there is a FEN in there as well.
    but how do I turn that into something that is viewable as a board in a blog?
    I tried the [fen] thing and it doesn't work. It might work in the forums here, but not on a blog.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:58
    You'll need a bit of knowledge in programming I believe. It depends on where you are posting the blog. Most of the time, blogs will accept HTML.
  5. Hull, UK
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 20:22
    It's on blogspot. I've tried a few times and I can't figure it out.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 22:43
    Originally posted by icantwrite
    Use a javascript which somebody else has written.
    http://www.lutanho.net/index.html for example.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree