Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 20 Jan '10 02:03
    possible?
  2. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    chess dummy
    20 Jan '10 02:27
    Originally posted by trev33
    possible?
    Please expand the question. Obviously it's possible if you have their name or UID number.
  3. 20 Jan '10 04:32 / 2 edits
  4. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    chess dummy
    20 Jan '10 05:01
    Those are from the bottom of the player tables.

    I'm sure there are other ways too. If I come across any I'll add them to this thread. If everyone else does as well, maybe you'll get the one you're looking for. Do we get any clues?
  5. 20 Jan '10 06:48
    Try to find philidor position's profile
  6. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    chess dummy
    20 Jan '10 07:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    Try to find philidor position's profile
    User 507790

    Next!
  7. 21 Jan '10 08:08
    Originally posted by trev33
    possible?
    If they have posted in the fora, you can use the forum search.
  8. 22 Jan '10 01:02
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Please expand the question. Obviously it's possible if you have their name or UID number.
    if i had their uid i wouldn't need to 'find' them.

    jesus.
  9. 22 Jan '10 01:05
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    If they have posted in the fora, you can use the forum search.
    this is the kind of stuff we're looking for people.

    unfortunately the forum mod is three steps ahead of us and has removed all of xe's posts.

    suggestions?
  10. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    chess dummy
    22 Jan '10 04:12
    Er ... if they've never moved, and have no forum postings, what's to find?
  11. 22 Jan '10 13:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Er ... if they've never moved, and have no forum postings, what's to find?
    to see if they were banned or not... as there's no banned list now the only to find a banned user is by looking at their profile.
  12. 22 Jan '10 20:45
    Originally posted by trev33
    to see if they were banned or not... as there's no banned list now the only to find a banned user is by looking at their profile.
    Also just pm'ing
  13. 22 Jan '10 22:40
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    Also just pm'ing
    they're not coming back
    with that account
    .
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    23 Jan '10 00:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    they're not coming back [hidden]hidden stuff in here[/hidden].
    Does anyone actually ever leave?
  15. 23 Jan '10 01:28
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Does anyone actually ever leave?
    yes.