1. Joined
    11 Sep '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 00:232 edits
    How can I confine my profile browse to people who I can challenge only? Is there a way? I don't need to see folks who are playing their maximal games' number or who don't want to play a game with someone with my rating...
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 11:19
    Originally posted by masniak
    How can I confine my profile browse to people who I can challenge only? Is there a way? I don't need to see folks who are playing their maximal games' number or who don't want to play a game with someone with my rating...
    sorry, there's no way.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 10:23
    Originally posted by masniak
    What do you want to do? Do you invite people to play with you?

When I was a non-sub, I did like this:
    I went to the "Public Games" page. There I chosed someone with a green dot, another non-sub with a comparable rating like myself. I looked him up so he wasn't a full 6 game player already. When I found somone I started a game with him, and at the same time wrote him a plite mail. This usually did the trick. If he turned me down, then I tried once more with another using the same scheme.
    I had no problem finding people to play with. Now, when I'm a sub, I have more games going than I can handle.
  4. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 13:30
    Have you tried the link "Recommend opponent" at the left of the "New Game" page? I haven't, but it might be what you're looking for.
  5. Joined
    11 Sep '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 20:492 edits
    Fabian, it's simply a long way for me. There aren't many open invites which is a pity...
    and recommended opponents are usually from 800-1150 range for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree