1. Riviere du Loup
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 13:27
    Still feeling my way around RHP and enjoying the experience. Is there a way of scrolling down the player list or at least an easier way of finding the middle ground players ( say 1200 - 1500) without having to click through countless pages at the bottom of the list?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 14:01
    Originally posted by dixondo
    Still feeling my way around RHP and enjoying the experience. Is there a way of scrolling down the player list or at least an easier way of finding the middle ground players ( say 1200 - 1500) without having to click through countless pages at the bottom of the list?
    I edit in the URL field in the browser.
    Does it say page=10, then I change it to page=100 only to see what happens.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 15:17
    Originally posted by dixondo
    Try using the 'Find Player' option above, next to 'open invites'. Just plug in the minimum and maximum ratings that you want to see and leave everything else blank. You can specify country and other things as well to further narrow it down.

I think that will bring up what you are looking for.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree