1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 04:05
    I was looking at my profile and I noticed:

"Games Played 211
    Rated 209"

Frankly, I don't remember ever playing any unrated games.

Is there a way to find the unrated games without going through all 211 games one by one?

Thanks.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 07:16
    don't the sub-3-move resignations count as unrated?
  3. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 08:08
    Yup - if you or you opponent "trash cans" a game - then it is unrated. Still counts to your number of games though.
  4. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 08:10
    Hmmm - just did some adding up.

Does a game that is deleted count as a draw?

I think they should come off the stats all together.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 11:38
    It was my understanding that if either player deleted a game before the third move is made, the game would be deleted as if it never existed, and that it would not change anyone's game statistics or rating.

If it is counted as an unrated game then that should be changed, in my opinion.
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 13:53
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    It was my understanding that if either player deleted a game before the third move is made, the game would be deleted as if it never existed, and that it would not change anyone's game statistics or rating.

If it is counted as an unrated game then that should be changed, in my opinion.
    I'm pretty sure if you delete the game before the third move then it is as if it never existed.

I've definitely trashed more than 3 and had some trashed on me too.
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 13:55
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    don't the sub-3-move resignations count as unrated?
    I have heard people mention that. I'd have to take a look.

Also, is there a marking on a game saying that it ended up being unrated? I looked at a bunch of my games and didn't see a rated or unrated marker, but I don't know if there is one.

I know that timeout games - even if they are under 3 moves are rated in tournaments.
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 18:07
    If you look at your list of games there is a 'info' link that you can click which gives details of the game status, including if it is rated or not.
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 19:17
    If you look at your list of games there is a 'info' link that you can click which gives details of the game status, including if it is rated or not.
    Thanks.

I just checked all my non-clan and non-tournament games and they were all rated.

I think all clan and tournament games have to be rated, right?
  10. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 19:43
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    Thanks.

I just checked all my non-clan and non-tournament games and they were all rated.

I think all clan and tournament games have to be rated, right?
    Yes, I believe tournament and clan games are usually all rated. Set piece games are not rated. Open invite or challenge games can be designated as rated or unrated by the person creating the game, I believe.
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 21:01
    Yes, I believe tournament and clan games are usually all rated. Set piece games are not rated. Open invite or challenge games can be designated as rated or unrated by the person creating the game, I believe.
    Ok. I think I would have to send feedback to find out where the mystery games are and hope they can query the database accordingly.

Thanks for everyone's help and time πŸ™‚
  12. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 15:50
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I know that timeout games - even if they are under 3 moves are rated in tournaments.
    you sure?
    i have the same thing, 3 unrated games, since i never started one as far as i remember.

i did take some timeouts in a tourney once tho, thought that was under 3 moves and therefore didnt count for rating.
  13. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 16:00
    my profile says:
    Games Played 166
    Rated 163

i checked ALL the info logs of my 166 completed games and ALL said they where ''Rated: Yes''

πŸ™„
  14. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 02:25
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    my profile says:
    Games Played 166
    Rated 163

i checked ALL the info logs of my 166 completed games and ALL said they where ''Rated: Yes''

πŸ™„
    It probably was the two tournament games I won by timeout and were under two moves. I do remember seeing my rating go up after taking those timeouts though.

I submitted feedback and hopefully they will clarify.
  15. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 22:44
    drop a post when u hear?
    im pretty interested how i can have 3 unrated games when i never played oneπŸ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree