1. Halifax
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 15:52
    Hi,

I'm using Firefox version 1.5.0.2 and Greasemonkey version 0.6.4. I've installed two scripts that were suggested in other forums on this site. One is called rhp_flags which is supposed to display the country name when the mouse hovers above a flag and the other is called rhp and is supposed to tell you the rating change if a game is played with an oppenent. I'm having trouble getting these scripts to work. I think I've installed the scipts ok but I don't see any changes when I visit this site. Any ideas on how to make these scripts work? Thanks.
  2. Standard memberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 19:01
    Originally posted by HalifaxNick
    Hi,

I'm using Firefox version 1.5.0.2 and Greasemonkey version 0.6.4. I've installed two scripts that were suggested in other forums on this site. One is called rhp_flags which is supposed to display the country name when the mouse hovers above a flag and the other is called rhp and is supposed to tell you the rating change if a game is played with an ...[text shortened]... ee any changes when I visit this site. Any ideas on how to make these scripts work? Thanks.
    Is GreaseMonkey enabled? Do you see the little GreaseMonkey in the bottom right-hand corner of your browser? Is he in colour? You have to restart Firefox after installing the extension for the first time, I believe. Do you get an error messages? Pop open the 'JavaScript Console' from the 'Tools' menu and see if anything is being reported.
  3. Halifax
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 15:09
    Greasemonkey is enabled and I see it in the bottom of the browser in colour. I get no error message and I did restart the computer after installing. I tried it on another of my computer's and it works fine. Not sure what the difference is. One is running Windows 2000 (doesn't work) and the other is running XP (does work). I'll poke around some more and see if I can find a difference.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree