1. Joined
    25 Nov '13
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 06:10
    Putting a friends email address in the challenge box does not work!
    Just nothing happens!
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 11:571 edit
    Originally posted by rhymer
    Putting a friends email address in the challenge box does not work!
    Just nothing happens!
    I just tried it and it worked for me. I went to New Game screen and entered his email address and created the game. I got a new game right at the bottom of my game list, and my friend got an email inviting him to register. That's what is supposed to happen. If he registered he would find that game waiting for him to play.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    22 Feb '14 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I just tried it and it worked for me. I went to New Game screen and entered his email address and created the game. I got a new game right at the bottom of my game list, and my friend got an email inviting him to register. That's what is supposed to happen. If he registered he would find that game waiting for him to play.
    Agreed, it's always worked whenever I've done likewise...at least a dozen friends have started their 'red hot pawn experience' by following this method...imo it's the easiest way to set up an account given the in-email-direct-links etc.
    Edit: Perhaps there was a temporary glitch when this chap tried to set one up...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree