1. Joined
    19 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 17:50
    All of my boards are frozen. I have four games waiting and cannot move any of my pieces. Any suggestions?
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 18:00
    When I click on the pieces, they turn green, but they cannot be moved.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 19:33
    Originally posted by Raindear
    All of my boards are frozen. I have four games waiting and cannot move any of my pieces. Any suggestions?
    Standard question no. 1: Have you tried clearing your cache?
  4. Joined
    19 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 20:34
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Standard question no. 1: Have you tried clearing your cache?
    In the first place, the problem has become more strange and less bothersome since I posted earlier today. My pieces can now be moved, but they cannot be dragged. I have to click once on the piece and click again on the destination. It works, in a pinch, but I don't know how or wherefore my settings changed. Does that still sound like a cache problem?

In the second place, is there (in Firefox) a way to clear your cache selectively ?

Thanks!
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 20:51
    In the first place, the problem has become more strange and less bothersome since I posted earlier today. My pieces can now be moved, but they cannot be dragged. I have to click once on the piece and click again on the destination. It works, in a pinch, but I don't know how or wherefore my settings changed. Does that still sound like a cache problem? ...[text shortened]...
    In the second place, is there (in Firefox) a way to clear your cache selectively ?

Thanks!
    Have you recently been playing blitz chess here?

The blitz interface is a 'drag and drop' style of board, but the main site has a 'click-the-piece, click-the-destination' interface.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 21:21
    In the first place, the problem has become more strange and less bothersome since I posted earlier today. My pieces can now be moved, but they cannot be dragged. I have to click once on the piece and click again on the destination. It works, in a pinch, but I don't know how or wherefore my settings changed. Does that still sound like a cache problem?
    No, it sounds like you forgot how the site worked before. 🙂 It has never been drag-and-drop.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree