1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    03 Jul '11 10:32
    No points have been awarded for this match??
  2. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    03 Jul '11 11:02
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    No points have been awarded for this match??
    Answered my own question - no points unless each player makes 2 moves - right?
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Jul '11 11:441 edit
    Answered my own question - no points unless each player makes 2 moves - right?
    Yes, no points until third move...you can resign games without losing points up to move two but it is present on your stats and graph as a loss.
    I'm DYING to know, the bike from your profile...I just can't see enough of it, there's no definition...so a wild guess would be early 90's GSX-R 750 ?? Dean. EDIT: Stoner will win if Simoncelli does another back flip 😉
  4. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    03 Jul '11 13:28
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Yes, no points until third move...you can resign games without losing points up to move two but it is present on your stats and graph as a loss.
    I'm DYING to know, the bike from your profile...I just can't see enough of it, there's no definition...so a wild guess would be early 90's GSX-R 750 ?? Dean. EDIT: Stoner will win if Simoncelli does another back flip 😉
    Actually it is a shot from about 1986 of me on a TZR250 production racer at Cadwell Park.

For about 3 glorious years I raced 250 and 350 Yamaha's around the UK race tracks.
    Not totally up to date with current Moto GP but Stoner looked pretty invincible in the wet at Silverstone and when the others are high siding it usually means they're trying too hard and don't have the raw speed, so I wouldn't bet against him!
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 22:55
    Actually it is a shot from about 1986 of me on a TZR250 production racer at Cadwell Park.

For about 3 glorious years I raced 250 and 350 Yamaha's around the UK race tracks.
    Not totally up to date with current Moto GP but Stoner looked pretty invincible in the wet at Silverstone and when the others are high siding it usually means they're trying too hard and don't have the raw speed, so I wouldn't bet against him!
    I've replied to the club post you made 🙂 Dean.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree