1. Joined
    16 Apr '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 20:24
    Almost every time I go to Game History or Game Analysis one of the yellow forward or backward arrows to navigate through the game does not work. This has been going on for a few months now. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else have this problem and is there a way of fixing it?
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 21:45
    don't know i use it all the time and don't have any problems
  3. In your face
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 22:58
    Originally posted by Jakal
    Almost every time I go to Game History or Game Analysis one of the yellow forward or backward arrows to navigate through the game does not work. This has been going on for a few months now. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else have this problem and is there a way of fixing it?
    I've had this problem for as long as I care to remember. The only work round that I can find is to click on the actual moves in the chess move table.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 00:11
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    I've had this problem for as long as I care to remember. The only work round that I can find is to click on the actual moves in the chess move table.
    Which version of which browser on which OS?

If you have add-ons to the browser you're using then make sure they are all disabled and try again. It may well be that an add-on is causing problems.

I have a few PC's that I use (work/home etc) that have various versions of Windows and Firefox installed - I never have a problem with the history page or the analysis window.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 04:20
    No problems.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 08:191 edit
    I just checked and I didn't find any problems either. IE works fine for me.

Instead of clicking the yellow arrows, I just click on one move, and from there I use the arrow-up and arrow-down on the keyboard. Works smoother for me.
  7. In your face
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 15:11
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Which version of which browser on which OS?

If you have add-ons to the browser you're using then make sure they are all disabled and try again. It may well be that an add-on is causing problems.

I have a few PC's that I use (work/home etc) that have various versions of Windows and Firefox installed - I never have a problem with the history page or the analysis window.
    Hi

I'm using FF with WinXP. I have AVG Safe Search, Java Quick Starter and McAfee SiteAdvisor installed. Haven't a clue where Java Quick Starter came from??? Do you think it is the guilty party?
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 15:54
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Hi

I'm using FF with WinXP. I have AVG Safe Search, Java Quick Starter and McAfee SiteAdvisor installed. Haven't a clue where Java Quick Starter came from??? Do you think it is the guilty party?
    Java Quick Starter:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/quickstarter.xml

I doubt it's causing the problem but you could trying disabling it.

Anyway, if you're using Firefox there should be a bar at the bottom of the screen that usually says "Done". When you press the arrow that doesn't work does it say anything about errors down there?
  9. In your face
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 18:39
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Java Quick Starter:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/quickstarter.xml

I doubt it's causing the problem but you could trying disabling it.

Anyway, if you're using Firefox there should be a bar at the bottom of the screen that usually says "Done". When you press the arrow that doesn't work does it say anything about errors down there?
    Okay cheers

I've not noticed any error messages. I'll take a look next time it plays up. It's always been a temperamental problem though, so tricky to suss out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree