1. Joined
    02 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 10:23
    Last few weeks my games have frozen in the middle. Always when I am expecting the opponent's move. I always figured it was something up with the site, as my computer itself does not freeze up. So am figuring it is something to do with "Tools" > "Internet options" > "Advanced" in the browser tool bar - which I have no understanding of. Could someone please advise me on this matter? Thanks!
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 19:10
    bumping from another thread:

Originally posted by orangutan
    Have you tried making sure that your browser always requests up-to-date pages?
    I.E : tools->internet options->general tab->settings for temp. internet files. Make sure the "every visit" option is selected.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 21:33
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    bumping from another thread:

Originally posted by orangutan
    Have you tried making sure that your browser always requests up-to-date pages?
    I.E : tools->internet options->general tab->settings for temp. internet files. Make sure the "every visit" option is selected.
    Hi Monty,

I think you're going to have to start taking credit for this advice now. You've been kind in citing me as the one who helped you - but I think you've helped more people than I have with this advice now.
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 03:22
    Thank you sir, but credit given when credit due. We'll just cruise the help forum and get the newbies some answers.
  5. Joined
    20 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 15:57
    Originally posted by Globetrotter
    Last few weeks my games have frozen in the middle. Always when I am expecting the opponent's move. I always figured it was something up with the site, as my computer itself does not freeze up. So am figuring it is something to do with "Tools" > "Internet options" > "Advanced" in the browser tool bar - which I have no understanding of. Could someone please advise me on this matter? Thanks!
    is it freezing up in a normal cor. game, or in blitz?
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '06
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 10:12
    Help. I'm in the middle of a game and the board won't take my move. I get the circle with the slash through it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree