1. Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Feb '10 23:36
    Hi.. I'm finding that as a game progresses it seems that my oppontents stop playing (Losing game) and wait for the time out to run out. When this happens the board seems to lock and its only when I try to return to main menu, that it says I will forfeit game, which I won on time out! This should'nt happen??

Please can something be sorted out as its very annoying
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 01:15
    Originally posted by kingray
    Hi.. I'm finding that as a game progresses it seems that my oppontents stop playing (Losing game) and wait for the time out to run out. When this happens the board seems to lock and its only when I try to return to main menu, that it says I will forfeit game, which I won on time out! This should'nt happen??

Please can something be sorted out as its very annoying
    If your opponents time runs out (he has 0 seconds left), you win (this is then displayed under the board in red letters). Then you can exit the game without forfeiting (it will not tell you you forfeit when exiting the game).

If your opponents stops playing, but still has time left running out you did not win yet. When you then try to leave, exit the board it will probably tell you it will mean you forfeit (I do not know this from personal experience). You should(/could) wait till all his time ran out, then you will automaticly be rewarded the win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree