1. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 07:562 edits
    Browser: Firefox

Ok, So I have been playing here for a little while now, I like the site so much that like many of the great people here I brought membership and first up I would like to say that every single player I have played to date has been courtious and genuine.

Now for my Cry!

When I am making the 120+ Moves a day that I make I am continuesly finding that unless I force a browser refreash I may be a move or two behind... This in turn has made me lose 2-3 queens in the last week alone.

Now I have tried deleting all the Temp Internet Files and Cookies and yet it STILL does this, While the rating loss does not bother me when I "Miss Something" or am simply "out-played" it does irk me when the games do not refreash correctly.

I have noticed that that when this weird little bug occures the Game number in the top right of the screen jumbs from say 90 Games waiting to some other random number... like 2 Games of 155 games.

Has anyone else had this bug and if so how did you cure it. 🙁

Regards
    Glock (Who just wants to play chess and not be annoyed with bugs)
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 11:27
    Sounds like a very good reason to send a feedback to admin, The site admin are Russ and Chris and they not only run the site but they write the software code.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 21:45
    Agree with the above, send feedback.

P.s. If you could be any handgun, which would it be?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Dec '07 23:15
    Originally posted by Glock9mm

Ok, So I have been playing here for a little while now, I like the site so much that like many of the great people here I brought membership and first up I would like to say that every single player I have played to date has been courtious and genuine.

Now for my Cry!

When I am making the 120+ Moves a day that I ma ...[text shortened]... ou cure it. 🙁

Regards
    Simplistic... but clicking 'Flip Board' first, then Refresh more often than not seems to work. Ditto your comment on the real deal quality and thoughtfulness of the players.
  5. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    11 Dec '07 02:10

Now for my Cry!

When I am making the 120+ Moves a day that I ma ...[text shortened]... ou cure it. 🙁

Regards
    Getting the thirty round mag should solve most of your problems based on my experience.... Although it may not be entirely legal where you live.
  6. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    14 Dec '07 07:47
    I have messaged the admin team and have yet to hear back. 🙁

Regards
    Glock
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 00:00
    I have messaged the admin team and have yet to hear back. 🙁

Regards
    Glock
    Give it a week or so as they're probably busy in the run up to Xmas, then if still nothing, message them again, with a link to this thread.
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 02:18
    I still have a similiar problem. I make a move in a game, click "my games" to get the next one and the one I just moved in still shows it as my move. I've learned to click "my games" twice which corrects the problem, but it sure could be a pain in the rump when you're pushing a lot of games like Glock

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree