1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 22:092 edits
    hi I have entered a clan game and tried to access the previous games of my opponent for viewing. As far as i am aware the viewer states that no games of this user have progressed beyond the starting position of no moves, when i do myself there are all my games to date, why is that? my opponent is sumydid, does he have no public record of his games?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 23:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    hi I have entered a clan game and tried to access the previous games of my opponent for viewing. As far as i am aware the viewer states that no games of this user have progressed beyond the starting position of no moves, when i do myself there are all my games to date, why is that? my opponent is sumydid, does he have no public record of his games?
    The games explorer does not hold all the games - it needs to be periodically updated (not quite sure when the last update was). Additionally, I believe that only subscribers games are included in the update.
    It could be that your opponent was not a sub at the time of the last update.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '10 02:38
    Originally posted by orangutan
    The games explorer does not hold all the games - it needs to be periodically updated (not quite sure when the last update was). Additionally, I believe that only subscribers games are included in the update.
    It could be that your opponent was not a sub at the time of the last update.
    ok, thanks, a bit of a bummer though if you are trying to search through the statistics for a cunning plan of strategy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree