1. The sky
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 01:521 edit
    I just noticed that my games list (the public games list that is linked from the profile) doesn't show all games, but rather repeats the same games from page 5-10. Page 1-5 seem to be correct. The number of games is correct as well. The games that aren't shown in the public games list can still be accessed via the rating graph. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I just checked the lists of two other users; it's exactly the same there. From page 5, it just repeats the same page over and over again.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 02:39
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I just noticed that my games list (the public games list that is linked from the profile) doesn't show all games, but rather repeats the same games from page 5-10. Page 1-5 seem to be correct. The number of games is correct as well. The games that aren't shown in the public games list can still be accessed via the rating graph. Is anyone else having this pro ...[text shortened]... it's exactly the same there. From page 5, it just repeats the same page over and over again.
    I noticed this six months ago, but since it didn't appear to bother anyone else I didn't report it then.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 17:04
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    I noticed this six months ago, but since it didn't appear to bother anyone else I didn't report it then.
    I guess people don't look for old games that often, and if it's one of your own games, there are other means as well, so the problem probably doesn't come up very frequently. But there may also have been some others who didn't report it because they thought it didn't bother anyone else, or who couldn't find a game, but didn't realise there was a bug and just gave up. Anyway, I sent feedback right after starting this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree