1. Standard memberjay D
    Jay D
    London
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 20:18
    Hey all

the weirdest thing has happened.

The London Meet tourniment has just started which I am in, however I cant seem to find the games in any of my folders.

I only realised this when I have cleared all my games in my folders and noticed that I still had 2 games waiting, and when I clicked on the "games waiting" link the games appeared.

I have checked all my folders including archive just in case I moved it, but it is no where to be seen.

any idea?????🙄

Jay
  2. London
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 21:55
    Originally posted by jay D
    Hey all

the weirdest thing has happened.

The London Meet tourniment has just started which I am in, however I cant seem to find the games in any of my folders.

I only realised this when I have cleared all my games in my folders and noticed that I still had 2 games waiting, and when I clicked on the "games waiting" link the games appeared.

I have ...[text shortened]... luding archive just in case I moved it, but it is no where to be seen.

any idea?????🙄

Jay
    There is another played here called jayD without the space....and chrismo messed it up....hopefully it will be sorted soon.
  3. Standard memberjay D
    Jay D
    London
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 22:33
    huh, ok cool, but i cant actually make the moves...cant believe someone nicked my name, knew I shouldne have put a space in..

cheers mate might pm C
  4. Berks.
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 22:58
    He got here over a year before you, so it'd have been taken by then.

The tournament page certainly looks a little odd at the moment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree