Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member helden
    Dann sind wir Helden
    12 Mar '07 19:00
    Anyone have the same problem as me, at the moment I am playing 25 games, but when I click on my nickname and go to the place where it tells you how many games you have played and soforth it says 26 games in progress? Could be a bug in the system? Probably won't apply to non subscribers.
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    12 Mar '07 20:42
    Originally posted by helden
    Anyone have the same problem as me, at the moment I am playing 25 games, but when I click on my nickname and go to the place where it tells you how many games you have played and soforth it says 26 games in progress? Could be a bug in the system? Probably won't apply to non subscribers.
    Looks like you archived an old game from 2005 with only one move made.

    1062736 helden b1penn 1245 918 06 Apr '05 19:06 In progress
  3. Standard member helden
    Dann sind wir Helden
    13 Mar '07 00:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Looks like you archived an old game from 2005 with only one move made.

    1062736 helden b1penn 1245 918 06 Apr '05 19:06 In progress
    Problem solved thanks a lot.
  4. 14 Mar '07 10:34
    I have found that the game was awarded to my opponenet only after five moves. why?
    The game ID is 3288460
    White Kal 79
    Black sanpatkan
    Please help.
    There was no time limit crossed
  5. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    14 Mar '07 10:38
    Originally posted by pagalmurkh
    I have found that the game was awarded to my opponenet only after five moves. why?
    The game ID is 3288460
    White Kal 79
    Black sanpatkan
    Please help.
    There was no time limit crossed
    Move Timeout. The time info after a game ends is completely random.

    D
  6. Standard member helden
    Dann sind wir Helden
    30 Mar '07 19:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Looks like you archived an old game from 2005 with only one move made.

    1062736 helden b1penn 1245 918 06 Apr '05 19:06 In progress
    Got a similar sort of problem as last time but only the other way about. Games in progress says 38 but I am playing 39 games at the moment. i have checked it a few times but cannot seem to figure what is causing the difference.