Games

Standard memberjfgagnier
Help 14 Jun '07 17:50
  1. Joined
    28 Jul '03
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 17:50
    I'm non-suscriber, and I have problems with my number of games. I'm currently playing 5 games, I did not create open invites and in my profile, my maximum number of games is at 6. So, why can't I have a new game? It's wrote that I'm playing 6 games, but it's incorrect! Can someone help me please? 😞
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 17:57
    Originally posted by jfgagnier
    I'm non-suscriber, and I have problems with my number of games. I'm currently playing 5 games, I did not create open invites and in my profile, my maximum number of games is at 6. So, why can't I have a new game? It's wrote that I'm playing 6 games, but it's incorrect! Can someone help me please? 😞
    Sometimes, if you have just finished a game, it takes a while for the slot to reopen.

D
  3. Joined
    28 Jul '03
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 18:01
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Sometimes, if you have just finished a game, it takes a while for the slot to reopen.

D
    When you say that it takes a while, is it during on or two week? Because my last finished game was the 6 june! Is there other reasons that can do this???
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 18:06
    When you say that it takes a while, is it during on or two week? Because my last finished game was the 6 june! Is there other reasons that can do this???
    Not that I know of. Try sending feedback.

You didn't accidentally archive a game with no moves did you?

D
  5. Joined
    28 Jul '03
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 18:08
    No, did not knew it was possible!
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 18:14
    No, did not knew it was possible!
    I checked. you do have only 5 games.

Use feedback, with luck they can clear it up for you. This happens often.

P-
  7. Joined
    28 Jul '03
    Moves
    14 Jun '07 18:35
    Really, I did it. Generaly, is it taking a while before they are cleaning the problem?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree