Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 09 Mar '07 13:28
    My friend is currently registered and I want to buy a subscription for him -- and want to change the name -- how do I do this?
  2. 09 Mar '07 14:01
    Originally posted by tlswms
    My friend is currently registered and I want to buy a subscription for him -- and want to change the name -- how do I do this?
    Try the 'send feedback' link at the bottom of the page; you won't get an immediate responce, but the site admins will get back to you as quickly as possible.
  3. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    09 Mar '07 16:26
    Originally posted by tlswms
    When you're paying for a subscription, there's a point where it asks you which username the subscription is for. Just stick his username in it.
  4. 09 Mar '07 17:49
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    When you're paying for a subscription, there's a point where it asks you which username the subscription is for. Just stick his username in it.
    When you're paying for a subscription, there's a point where it asks you which username the subscription is for. Just stick his username in it.[/b]

because his email is already registered it gives me an error message....
  5. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    12 Mar '07 13:47
    PM Russ and he will sort it out
  6. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    12 Mar '07 15:17
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    PM Russ and he will sort it out
    Don't PM Russ! He constantly asks that people contact him through the official site route, which is Send Feedback (link at the bottom of the page).

D