1. Joined
    06 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 13:28
    My friend is currently registered and I want to buy a subscription for him -- and want to change the name -- how do I do this?
  2. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 14:01
    Originally posted by tlswms
    My friend is currently registered and I want to buy a subscription for him -- and want to change the name -- how do I do this?
    Try the 'send feedback' link at the bottom of the page; you won't get an immediate responce, but the site admins will get back to you as quickly as possible.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 16:26
    Originally posted by tlswms
    When you're paying for a subscription, there's a point where it asks you which username the subscription is for. Just stick his username in it.
  4. Joined
    06 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 17:49
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    When you're paying for a subscription, there's a point where it asks you which username the subscription is for. Just stick his username in it.
    When you're paying for a subscription, there's a point where it asks you which username the subscription is for. Just stick his username in it.[/b]

because his email is already registered it gives me an error message....
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 13:47
    PM Russ and he will sort it out
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 15:17
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    PM Russ and he will sort it out
    Don't PM Russ! He constantly asks that people contact him through the official site route, which is Send Feedback (link at the bottom of the page).

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree