1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '15 19:38
    Here is no feedback to my feedback, so I ask here again:

is there option "Go to the page" where I would only need to type number of the desired page?

I have plenty of games going on, and if I want to go to, for example, pages 7 and 8, I have to go back to My pages which leads me to Page 1, and then down there is
    1, 2, 3 ... 17, 28, 20 last.

Also, why this page menu isn't up instead down, so on small screens I need to scroll?.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    30 Sep '15 13:17
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Here is no feedback to my feedback, so I ask here again:

is there option "Go to the page" where I would only need to type number of the desired page?

I have plenty of games going on, and if I want to go to, for example, pages 7 and 8, I have to go back to My pages which leads me to Page 1, and then down there is
    1, 2, 3 ... 17, 28, 20 last.

Also, why this page menu isn't up instead down, so on small screens I need to scroll?.
    It's more complicated than it used to be, but on your home page at the bottom down the left hand side is a button marked "edit".
    Press this and it shows the my settings page.
    Under site settings is a tick box - list max. on my games.
    If you check this box it shows 150 games on one page so then it's just a matter of scrolling down.
    Not ideal, but there's nothing any better!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 00:16
    Thanks.
    I got the answer also from Russ, but I didn't see it until now (I forgot which is my e-address for RHP).

So, that's it...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree