1. Joined
    30 Oct '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 02:26
    hey there.

my account was hacked today and most of my games were resigned and my rating is now in the toilet. there probably isnt much i can do about it but to who ever did it...

i hope that you kiss and make up with the priest that molested you when you see him in hell!
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 09:44
    Originally posted by grant hilly
    hey there.

my account was hacked today and most of my games were resigned and my rating is now in the toilet. there probably isnt much i can do about it but to who ever did it...

i hope that you kiss and make up with the priest that molested you when you see him in hell!
    You can try sending feedback (link at bottom of every page). Not sure if the resigned games can be reopened tho...
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 09:53
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    You can try sending feedback (link at bottom of every page). Not sure if the resigned games can be reopened tho...
    In this case, I don't think so.

An account cannot be hacked.
    A more probable scenario would rather be that he forgot to log out at a public accessible computer, or a computer where not so good friends were at the time he went to the loo or something. Or that he had a easy guessed password, or had written it down somewhere otherse can see, or a lost note or something.
    But that the account was hacked? No, I don't think so.
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '10
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 13:44
    Hey do you gus know how to delete accounts ???I can't keep playing anymore
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jul '10 13:46
    Originally posted by jaimelechess
    Hey do you gus know how to delete accounts ???I can't keep playing anymore
    just stop playing - accounts can't be deleted sorry
  6. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 00:33

Weirdo, you put molesters and muppets who have a laugh in the same basket.
  7. Joined
    13 Mar '10
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 03:30
    I've only played three players....YOU say I've played six...??????
    Want to add a player as I should be able to do.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 07:05
    Go to your MyGames page and look at each game showing. If it isn't yours, click the bin if it's there. Otherwise, click on the game itself and resign it. Once you've done that you will have free slots available for the games you want to play.
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 15:02
    hey there.

A 100 rating point drop is hardly in the toilet

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree