1. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Dec '10 21:53
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You've been here some time, so have I. Has anyone 'hacked' you or me? NO. There is no way the folks from THE MATRIX want to get into an RHP user's account to make bad moves.

Your friend doesn't log on at a library or from a public place? Didn't have a few too many spirits one evening? I just don't see anyone wanting to hack a chess account.

P-
    I would love to hack some players accounts 😛 and have some fun.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '10 05:34
    Originally posted by TenaciousE
    I will assume that Rusty is trying to add some light-hearted humor to the dialog. If so, I have no problem with that.

Just to be clear, the "victim" in question has a 2000 USCF correspondence rating and is of good character, so I have no concerns that he fabricated this story to protect his chess reputation.

Rusty asks "Who ever heard of a hacker h ...[text shortened]... event it may help RHP become a more secure site.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year to all.
    I have a problem with believing a hacker would bother to hack a chess account to make bad moves on someones account. (What a waste of time for the hacker)

I believe RHP is a Very Secure Site. I have been here now since 2006, guys like Phlabs etc., longer than me, and no one has heard of anything of the kind ever happening.

After having some holiday cheer, even 2000 players can make bad moves!!
  3. In your face
    Moves
    02 Jan '11 01:41
    I have been here for 7 years now and have only been infiltrated by teh haxors three times. On all three occasions they hung my queen.

Bustards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Joined
    04 Jan '09
    Moves
    03 Jan '11 02:29
    I reckon the governemt are using mind control to make me play bad moves. I've noticed it mormally happens when I play after getting home from the pub, so reckon they must be spiking the beer with some kind of mind control drug. Has anyone else noticed this?
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '11 07:32
    There is only one possible explanation for all of this. Feivel, Dark Prince of Avrum , has returned with a vengence. I too have felt his presence in the force. What to do now are we?

skeets

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree