1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 14:45
    I'm currently in a game where my opponent is in a losing postion but is repetively checking me every single move. We're currently up to 19 half moves since last capture/pawn move.

Is there a limit to it? Will there eventually be a forced automatic draw at some point... even though I'm winning?!
  2. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 16:28
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    I'm currently in a game where my opponent is in a losing postion but is repetively checking me every single move. We're currently up to 19 half moves since last capture/pawn move.

Is there a limit to it? Will there eventually be a forced automatic draw at some point... even though I'm winning?!
    If the position on the board has been the same three times, then your opponent may claim a draw. He also may claim a draw when you get up to 100 half moves without a capture/pawn move. I'd offer your opponent a draw if you see no way to get out of the check rather than wait the 100 half moves for it.
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 16:59
    Rules...
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 11:15
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Rules...
    He wasn't talking to you.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 21:31
    Originally posted by dottewell
    He wasn't talking to you.
    Yeah he was.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree