1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 15:18
    I found a player I played on the blitz site here, he lists Greece as flag, Allard Zwerus, and played a couple of games. I went to the main site and put that name in 'find player' but nothing came up.

I think the blitz site can be reached by other URL's. What other addresses can get to the blitz site? Also, he said the address bar read www.redhotpawn.com:blitz schaak microsite

Does that look familiar to anyone? I typed it in and got nothing.

I have played other people who don't appear in 'find player' and was wondering what is going on with that. Thanks ahead of time.
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 15:42
    If he's only ever played blitz and hasn't started any games on the main site, he won't be listed. Don't know why, exactly.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '11 20:28
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    If he's only ever played blitz and hasn't started any games on the main site, he won't be listed. Don't know why, exactly.
    Ah, that may explain it. But how do you explain that odd URL?
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 Jul '11 00:08
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, that may explain it. But how do you explain that odd URL?
    Do you mean the skins here..'immortalgame' and 'chessatwork' etc ?
    The guy you mention just isn't present here, even running through the 'by country' route which lists all the Greek non movers. There is obviously another route to finding him but I'm at a loss presently...
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '11 01:44
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Do you mean the skins here..'immortalgame' and 'chessatwork' etc ?
    The guy you mention just isn't present here, even running through the 'by country' route which lists all the Greek non movers. There is obviously another route to finding him but I'm at a loss presently...
    No not the skins, that weird URL I posted. I think that is the exact spelling he gave me. Could be wrong though. He wrote it twice.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 08:501 edit
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/blitz/blitzchess.php

That's the URL for the blitz site you get if you click on "blitz" in the header. On the actual page it says "Red Hot Pawn Blitz microsite". It may say something completely different if you're using the mobile version. "schaak" is the Dutch word for chess.

As someone else already explained, people who haven't played on the main site won't show up in the player list.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree