1. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 17:57
    soooooooo.. did you get the answer you wanted? since move timeout is set to 3., after every move your opponent makes, the timebank will not start ticking away until 3 days have passed.. EVEN if it has already started decreasing, once he makes a move, the timebank stops, and the movetimeout starts again.. then after 3 days, its back to the time bank decreasing again.
  2. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:19
    Originally posted by MIODude
    soooooooo.. did you get the answer you wanted? since move timeout is set to 3., after every move your opponent makes, the timebank will not start ticking away until 3 days have passed.. EVEN if it has already started decreasing, once he makes a move, the timebank stops, and the movetimeout starts again.. then after 3 days, its back to the time bank decreasing again.
    Yes I did thanks. And the b*gger moved too! lol

I sat down with the butcher, the baker and the builder that never turned up. But do they ever? And when builders DO turn up, they stand around looking at each other, scratching their b*lls and kicking stones around and that's before they've even knocked on your front door!

Don't get me started on builders. Honestly, what I do now is make a contract up myself and they sign it so we all know exactly where we all stand. Sure they can stand around scratching themselves - it's just that I'm not paying them my money while they do it. Do it at lunchtimes. I used to run my own business so I know all the tricks of the trade.....

Where the hell did THAT come from?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree