Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 18 Jan '07 04:46
    How do I block a player/tell the mods if they are bothering me? They contacted me to start with and when I politely told them to please stop, they took it as further incentive to continue the tirade. Since politely telling them to stop seems to do nothing? What effective measure can I take to stop the PMs?
  2. Standard member dweezil
    Canuck savant
    18 Jan '07 05:02
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    How do I block a player/tell the mods if they are bothering me? They contacted me to start with and when I politely told them to please stop, they took it as further incentive to continue the tirade. Since politely telling them to stop seems to do nothing? What effective measure can I take to stop the PMs?
    My Home, My Ignore List, Ignore a Person, should block all communication from them.
  3. 18 Jan '07 05:16
    Originally posted by dweezil
    My Home, My Ignore List, Ignore a Person, should block all communication from them.
    EXCELLENT! Thank you so much.
  4. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    18 Jan '07 14:18
    Name and shame, we have a mob and we will turn up outside their house with pitchforks and flaming torches and such!
  5. 18 Jan '07 16:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Name and shame, we have a mob and we will turn up outside their house with pitchforks and flaming torches and such!
    Nahh, problem fixed. No more nasty PMs is really what I was after. We're all mature adults.
  6. 18 Jan '07 16:40
    We're all mature adults.
    Hmmm...
  7. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    18 Jan '07 16:43
    Nahh, problem fixed. No more nasty PMs is really what I was after. We're all mature adults.
    Ok I promise we will all be mature about the witch hunt, who was it?
  8. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Jan '07 18:35
    Originally posted by cadwah
    Ok I promise we will all be mature about the witch hunt, who was it?
    It was me, I was asking for a cello.

P-
  9. 18 Jan '07 22:05
    We're all mature adults.
    Naaaahhhhhhhh
  10. 18 Jan '07 22:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Maybe if everybody puts him on their ignore list...
  11. 19 Jan '07 03:44 / 1 edit
    Alright, fine. I like the idea of everyone putting them on their ignore list. It was rooktakesqueen. Feel free to add them to your ignore list.
  12. 19 Jan '07 10:17 / 1 edit
    It was rooktakesqueen.
    That would have been my first guess.
  13. 19 Jan '07 19:02
    so what happens to a game when it says player banned from site, please wait?
  14. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    19 Jan '07 20:08
    Alright, fine. I like the idea of everyone putting them on their ignore list. It was rooktakesqueen. Feel free to add them to your ignore list.
    Now that he's been banned, I think it'd be quite a nice touch to post his ramblings here. I'm sure it'd be be cathartic for everybody.

D
  15. 19 Jan '07 20:50
    Alright, fine. I like the idea of everyone putting them on their ignore list.
    I was actually talking about Tony Blair, but never mind.