1. A dark cave
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 14:37
    Is it acceptable to name and shame people who send abusive mails? I only ask because I've just had a load from one user, and even though I've mailed it on to the moderators I suspect they won't ban him, and I'm still in 2 games with him as part of a tournament. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth every time I make a move. So much so I'm thinking of resigning just so I can forget about it all.
    I'd like to think others can add him to their ignore list so they avoid getting the same abuse I got.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 14:51
    Originally posted by GarethNicholls
    Is it acceptable to name and shame people who send abusive mails? I only ask because I've just had a load from one user, and even though I've mailed it on to the moderators I suspect they won't ban him, and I'm still in 2 games with him as part of a tournament. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth every time I make a move. So much so I'm thinking of r ...[text shortened]... think others can add him to their ignore list so they avoid getting the same abuse I got.
    Who was it - not the Bishop again?
  3. A dark cave
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 15:08
    Obviously you've looked at who I'm playing. Does he have form for this?
  4. A dark cave
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 15:31
    Full credit due to the moderators! He's just been banned. I'm glad to see people can't just get away with that sort of behaviour.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 19:59
    Originally posted by GarethNicholls
    Obviously you've looked at who I'm playing. Does he have form for this?
    No I wrote that first and laughed when I did look and see you were playing him.
    Yeah, there have been previous complaints about him in the forums.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 20:21
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    Alright, fine. I like the idea of everyone putting them on their ignore list. It was rooktakesqueen. Feel free to add them to your ignore list.
    send feedback. cllick the link at the bottom of the page.
  7. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    27 Mar '07 07:03
    Originally posted by chsmstr
    send feedback. cllick the link at the bottom of the page.
    Read the whole thread instead of just the title or the first post!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree