Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 03 Dec '05 20:58
    is anybody experiencing problems with the move button

    as i cant execute once i have moved or can it be something
    to do with my PC as i am a little naive when it comes to computers
  2. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    03 Dec '05 21:05
    Originally posted by neckhead
    is anybody experiencing problems with the move button

    as i cant execute once i have moved or can it be something
    to do with my PC as i am a little naive when it comes to computers
    Can you click Move?
    or.. you click Move, the screen flashes, but the move doesn't actually get performed?
    What type of problem with the move button do you have ?
  3. 04 Dec '05 09:41
    when i go to click the move button to confirm move.

    it is as though this function isn't connected to the internet?

    Ned
  4. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    04 Dec '05 17:38
    Originally posted by neckhead
    when i go to click the move button to confirm move.

    it is as though this function isn't connected to the internet?

    Ned
    Is it working now? I see that you made a move about 3 hours ago?
  5. Standard member eric b
    GRANDPATZER
    06 Dec '05 17:16
    I've got two problems 1) two games where my opponents haven't moved for some time. I would like to delete but HOW? I see no icon for delete --- nothing to click on. Stupid I know, but HELP!! And 2) I have an opponent who after 3 moves claims victory. The game has no frequency and the position is about equal. What's up with that?? eric b
  6. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    06 Dec '05 19:01
    Originally posted by eric b
    I've got two problems 1) two games where my opponents haven't moved for some time. I would like to delete but HOW? I see no icon for delete --- nothing to click on. Stupid I know, but HELP!! And 2) I have an opponent who after 3 moves claims victory. The game has no frequency and the position is about equal. What's up with that?? eric b
    1) If someone hasn't moved for a while; check the timebank, and after a stated time; decided at the beginning of the game, you will be able to claim the win. Games can only be deleted before 3 moves are completed.

    2) You didn't move in the game quick enough; your time ran out so you opponant claimed the win. It is perfectly within the rules.

    Please read the FAQ before posting.