Help????

Standard memberivan2908
Help 05 Mar '07 14:06
  1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 14:06
    My friend wants to create account here on RHP. But we have computer on the college and computer is the same. Is it possible that he suscribes without me being banned? It is not case of multiaccount, but it could be suspicious for the game mods.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    05 Mar '07 14:27
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    My friend wants to create account here on RHP. But we have computer on the college and computer is the same. Is it possible that he suscribes without me being banned? It is not case of multiaccount, but it could be suspicious for the game mods.
    See this thread - Thread 64380
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 22:17
    i can't see any of the chess pieces when i log into to RHP, what can i do ? i have three games waiting, help anyone?
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '07 23:50
    Originally posted by benny01
    i can't see any of the chess pieces when i log into to RHP, what can i do ? i have three games waiting, help anyone?
    Try clearing your cache.
    {ctrl + f5}
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 15:49
    How does one claim a victory against opponents that don't move and exceed their time limit? I haven't found a way to make that claim - please let me know! - Angel Gilbrayel
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 16:00
    Originally posted by angel gilbrayel
    How does one claim a victory against opponents that don't move and exceed their time limit? I haven't found a way to make that claim - please let me know! - Angel Gilbrayel
    On your games page there is a skull - click this and the win is yours ...

To click or not to click ....
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 16:00
    Originally posted by angel gilbrayel
    If there has been over two moves [each] there should be a little skull-like icon next to the game in your list of games - click it to be awarded the win.. If under two moves [each], all you can do is delete it or archive it and forget it. [leaving you only 5 games possible if you are a non sub]
  8. Joined
    12 Dec '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 18:33
    Originally posted by benny01
    make sure you dont have the greasemonkey script for hiding pieces enabled
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 23:03
    Originally posted by Joshua B
    make sure you dont have the greasemonkey script for hiding pieces enabled
    Presumably he fixed it as he's been moving since then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree