1. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 07:38
    There was "Offer a Draw" then "Claim a Draw"... I clicked on each one, as my opponent and I had agreed to a draw...

Now, he the game shows as his turn, and he can't find anything that mentions accepting a draw...

Can anyone help?
  2. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 09:261 edit
    Originally posted by BobWilson
    There was "Offer a Draw" then "Claim a Draw"... I clicked on each one, as my opponent and I had agreed to a draw...

Now, he the game shows as his turn, and he can't find anything that mentions accepting a draw...

Can anyone help?
    If you offered a draw, but didn't confirm it and make a move, then the claim of a draw will probably over-ride the offer.

If the claim isn't valid, it will be ignored.

Just get your opponent to offer a draw, or offer when it is your move again.
  3. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    24 Mar '06 22:14
    Originally posted by BobWilson

Can anyone help?
    'Claiming' a draw is NOT for reaching an agreement. It's only for when one of the conditions for taking a draw WITHOUT your opponent's consent has been met (eg no captures or pawn movements for 50 moves - I think it's in the FAQ).

So, just 'Offer' a draw and it should work.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 10:00
    Originally posted by orfeo

So, just 'Offer' a draw and it should work.
    ....and tick the box that appears.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 11:42
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    ....and tick the box that appears.
    ....and make a valid move.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree