1. Joined
    02 Mar '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 10:151 edit
    I just got invited to a game, and in the same minute, before I accepted or declined, the other player made their first move.

But I don't want to play this player. How can I get rid of this game without resigning (i.e. without losing points).

I have not moved yet.

OH I FOUND THE DELETE BUTTON, SORRY! FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD, FORUM ADMIN!
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 12:29
    Also under "My Settings" above, use the "Challenge Settings" option to control how many games people can drop into your in-box.
  3. Joined
    10 Aug '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 19:23
    I'd like to cancel some games too, where players take far too long to respond and I have other interesting games on the sideline. How do I get out while I am waiting for their response?😀
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 20:02
    Originally posted by Cobra46
    I'd like to cancel some games too, where players take far too long to respond and I have other interesting games on the sideline. How do I get out while I am waiting for their response?😀
    You have only one game you can probably delete. Your game with hopehubris looks early enough that you can delete it.

The only way to cancel the game is click the little trash can you may be able to see next to the game in your game list.

If you see no trash cans, your games can not be deleted. You would need to resign to cancel these and lose the games.

I believe you can delete any game until the 3rd move is made, that makes it an official game.

P-
  5. Joined
    31 Jul '02
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 08:11
    HOW CAN I GET BACK ON THE RIGHT PAGE ,MY SCREEN IS SHOWING GAMES FROM YEARS AGO? scousemouse.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '08 08:14
    Originally posted by ScouseMouse
    HOW CAN I GET BACK ON THE RIGHT PAGE ,MY SCREEN IS SHOWING GAMES FROM YEARS AGO? scousemouse.
    Please don't shout... We can hear you with normal text as well, you know.
    I would start a new thread for the matter, instead of hijacking another thread...

Why not just sort the games, so you have the most recent on top?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree