1. Los Angeles
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 07:301 edit
    My opponent challenged me. I responded with a move..Then nothing his regular time & timebank have run out with the message timebank depleted. It also says timebank depleting..What is this?🙂
  2. Standard memberIgloo
    Fishing
    In the icebucket
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 07:40
    Originally posted by taipei5200
    My opponent challenged me. I responded with a move..Then nothing his regular time & timebank have run out with the message timebank depleted. It also says timebank depleting..What is this?🙂
    Hi,

Could you post the game link? Or your opponent's name?

If the game is still less than 3 moves old, you can just hit the trash bin next to the game's name.
  3. Los Angeles
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 07:57
    Originally posted by Igloo
    Hi,

Could you post the game link? Or your opponent's name?

If the game is still less than 3 moves old, you can just hit the trash bin next to the game's name.
    The game is 8118174 started Jan 22nd. Time controls 3/3. I know about the trashcan but you challenge someone you're supposed to play. If not you deserve to lose unless it's sickness etc...Thanks, Ron
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 08:071 edit
    People start games, then something happens and they don't come back. Collect the win and forget about it. He probably chose to challenge you because you were online at the time he was here, and he won't be bothered if you delete the game. There won't be a rating effect for either of you, although it will count as a win/loss statistic.
  5. Standard memberIgloo
    Fishing
    In the icebucket
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 08:111 edit
    Originally posted by taipei5200
    The game is 8118174 started Jan 22nd. Time controls 3/3. I know about the trashcan but you challenge someone you're supposed to play. If not you deserve to lose unless it's sickness etc...Thanks, Ron
    Your opponent has other games which have halted mid-game. I looked at his profile and he has left the site before (Oct 2008 - Nov 2010) and failed to finish all of his games back then.

I think he's done the same thing again now.

You're right, he could be sick or whatever, but I think it's more likely he stopped playing on the site.

I would advise just hitting the skull/trash bin.

EDIT: Kewpie beat me to the punch.
  6. Los Angeles
    Moves
    28 Jan '11 09:37
    I just gave up & hit the trashcan button..Thanks all for your input.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree