1. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    21 Jan '10 20:05
    In the las half hour I have had twelve people start games and I now have over twenty. I am trying to keep myself at ten games. How can I fix this so that I can't be challenged till I can do no more?????
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    21 Jan '10 20:17
    Above....My Settings.....My Challenge Settings.......and set Maximum Games to whatever you want. I have mine at 0. The games that other people sent you can be deleted by move 3 I think with no penalty, look for the trash can icon.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 00:41
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    The games that other people sent you can be deleted by move 3 I think with no penalty, look for the trash can icon.
    Indeed. If a game is under 3 moves, and there is a trash/bin icon in the "Actions" column (on the My Games page), you can click the icon and delete the game and nothing else happens (no win, loses, draws, no rating change).

If a game doenst show a trash icon because its a tournament game for example. Then you can resign the game when its under 3 moves without losing rating points (you do get 1 more lost game on your profile ofcourse).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree