1. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 22:32
    how does it workand how do i get on the board to play please explain?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 23:37
    I have not tried sieges but this is how I think it works. Someone else may have a better explanation.

The idea is to become the defender of a particular board and see how long you can hold that board. You do this by defeating the current defender. The defender always plays black against each new attacker.

Go to the end of the waiting list for whichever boards you wish to try and click the link to join the list.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 01:42
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I have not tried sieges but this is how I think it works. Someone else may have a better explanation.

The idea is to become the defender of a particular board and see how long you can hold that board. You do this by defeating the current defender. The defender always plays black against each new attacker.

Go to the end of the waiting list for whichever boards you wish to try and click the link to join the list.
    Draws count as winning the board so a defender must win every game to retain it.
  4. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 13:59
    ok thanks how long do i have to wait to get on the board to play?
  5. Berks.
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 18:32
    Anytime from immediately to years. Depends on how long the game(s) before you take to finish. And how many of them there are.
  6. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 05:49
    Originally posted by Peakite
    Anytime from immediately to years. Depends on how long the game(s) before you take to finish. And how many of them there are.
    thanks i hope my name moves up as games are completed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree