1. Joined
    07 Apr '07
    Moves
    20 May '07 21:34
    I would like to reset my score. How do i do it?
  2. Joined
    26 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 May '07 21:46
    Originally posted by buswu
    I would like to reset my score. How do i do it?
    You can't - if you want to start from 0 games you'll have to create a new account. Be careful not to use this one again if you do, you can get banned for having multiple accounts.
  3. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    20 May '07 21:52
    You're very close to being at a 'reset' level, simply keep playing!
    I'm sure you will get back to 1200 in four or five games at most if you play others close to your level and play well. Don't try and open a new account, then you'll have two and that's against the TOS, at least as I understand it... Unless I am mistaken. I'm sure someone will hop on this thread and set it right if I am.

Why reset your rating anyway? You can track your progress with it...
    Good stuff!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 May '07 22:17
    Originally posted by davidmacc
    You can't - if you want to start from 0 games you'll have to create a new account. Be careful not to use this one again if you do, you can get banned for having multiple accounts.
    Is it possible, by the rules, to abandon one identity and start another? I don't think so.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 May '07 22:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is it possible, by the rules, to abandon one identity and start another? I don't think so.
    Many people have done it. So long as the two accounts are never used "at the same time" (if you get me), there isn't a problem.

D
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 01:351 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Many people have done it. So long as the two accounts are never used "at the same time" (if you get me), there isn't a problem.

D
    Actually it is. RHP team does a routine scan for players with multiple accounts (including two). It doesn't matter if they're not being used at the same time because you'll get banned regardless of that. πŸ˜‰
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 May '07 08:01
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Actually it is. RHP team does a routine scan for players with multiple accounts (including two). It doesn't matter if they're not being used at the same time because you'll get banned regardless of that. πŸ˜‰
    What was your other account?

D
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 May '07 08:331 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Not necessarily.

Plenty of people have done it - if you have a legitimate reason for doing so, fair enough I would think. I would definitely suggest you consult with the admin first to safeguard yourself from any suspicions though.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 May '07 12:58
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Not necessarily.

Plenty of people have done it - if you have a legitimate reason for doing so, fair enough I would think. I would definitely suggest you consult with the admin first to safeguard yourself from any suspicions though.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php
    Fact! Always ask an admin first. Let them know your reason. Reseting a your rating doesn't sound like a good reason to abandon a username, and if your new user becomes a 2000 player you will probably be removed from the site and blocked for life.

P-
  10. Joined
    07 Apr '07
    Moves
    21 May '07 17:01
    Thanks guys, i guess i`ll keep my account and try to improve my score, but i have a lot to recover. Sometimes i play quite well but most of the time i make quick moves because of the short time between daily activities. Cheers, play chess, drive safe and drink beer at homeπŸ˜‰
  11. Joined
    01 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 May '07 17:49
    AM I RIGHT in saying you can't get checkmate with just a rook and king?
  12. The sky
    Moves
    22 May '07 19:16
    Originally posted by little chess wizard
    No.
  13. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:14
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    No. [Thug]
    I see you replaced the batteries Noodles!
  14. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    23 May '07 02:12
    Originally posted by little chess wizard
    are you joking? put a king on a5 another on c5...then a rook on b1....whats the move?? youll see the mate...
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 May '07 03:32
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    are you joking? put a king on a5 another on c5...then a rook on b1....whats the move?? youll see the mate...
    You can't prove mysteries. Sorry. Let's just leave THIS ONE for the ages.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree