1. England
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 02:52
    hi
    is it possible to set more than one conditional move ? i have looked but just cant seem to find it, sorri if its obvious but we all have bad days
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 05:251 edit
    Originally posted by SirLurch
    hi
    is it possible to set more than one conditional move ? i have looked but just cant seem to find it, sorri if its obvious but we all have bad days
    No it isn't obvious. You have to experiment some to find out how.

Why isn't this information available in the FAQ? We've had this question before, and we will see it again.

Dear moderators, when you see the same question over and over again, why not give the answer, once and for all, in the FAQ wher it belong?

Whenever you see a question that is very likely to apear again, why not update the FAQ?

The answer? See Thread 107673
  3. England
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 18:531 edit
    thx and ditto re FAQ's

!!!!!!!!!!! MODERATORS PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 19:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No it isn't obvious. You have to experiment some to find out how.

Why isn't this information available in the FAQ? We've had this question before, and we will see it again.

Dear moderators, when you see the same question over and over again, why not give the answer, once and for all, in the FAQ wher it belong?

Whenever you see a question that is ...[text shortened]... likely to apear again, why not update the FAQ?

The answer? See Thread 107673
    Moderators don't edit the Faq, use site feedback for admin contact.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree