Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Ha ha ....err, what's mercy?
    See spirituality
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '05 03:461 edit
    How do I,
    get notified by email of replies in forum?
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    03 Oct '05 04:12
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You can't. Only subscribers can rec or alert a post.
    That isn't strictly true.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '05 01:051 edit
    U talkin to me?

[ha ha , or chewing a brick]
  5. Standard memberTragicRain
    Sr. Newbie
    United States
    Moves
    05 Oct '05 18:47
    I am in the middle of a game. the player moved several times and has not moved since. I looked cause it has a 7 day time bank...and its thier turn to move...their time bank has gone down to 4.05...now all of a sudden my time bank is also going down....and its not even my turn..and the other player has not move in over 4 days....

How do I get a hold of an Admin to take care of this? the other player should have already depleted thier time bank...but it is eating mine instead...
  6. Aberdeen, Scotland
    Moves
    05 Oct '05 18:55
    Originally posted by TragicRain
    I am in the middle of a game. the player moved several times and has not moved since. I looked cause it has a 7 day time bank...and its thier turn to move...their time bank has gone down to 4.05...now all of a sudden my time bank is also going down....and its not even my turn..and the other player has not move in over 4 days....

How do I get a hold of ...[text shortened]... the other player should have already depleted thier time bank...but it is eating mine instead...
    Send feedback (at the bottom of the page)

Explain the situation and then God will work his magic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree