1. Joined
    30 Dec '10
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 13:16
    I'm new here. This may be obvious, but how do you decline to play a game with someone?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 13:241 edit
    Just delete the game without making a move, by clicking the trash bin icon next to the game on your MyGames page. People don't usually get offended, it's not always convenient to take on new games and there's nothing to stop you sending a PM to explain why, if it really bothers you. Many of us like to challenge new arrivals to a game just to help them get a few games under their belt, but we usually have too many games already so won't get upset over a deleted game.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 14:27
    In addition, you can change your settings to prevent someone from challenging you.

On the top navigation bar, go to "My Settings / My challenge settings."
    You can set the limit to zero or any number you prefer.

Once you have that set to what you want, make sure you click the "update" button on the bottom of the page before exiting that page.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 17:02
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    In addition, you can change your settings to prevent someone from challenging you.

On the top navigation bar, go to "My Settings / My challenge settings."
    You can set the limit to zero or any number you prefer.

Once you have that set to what you want, make sure you click the "update" button on the bottom of the page before exiting that page.
    Moreover, if you want to stop challenges from a specific player, you can add him to your Ignore list.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree