1. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 22:56
    i have a game but the guy havent move a piece so i want to delete it so i can start a new one pls help
  2. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 22:59
    Originally posted by alaskador
    i have a game but the guy havent move a piece so i want to delete it so i can start a new one pls help
    Click the bin icon at the side of the game .
  3. New York
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 23:00
    There should be a rubbish bin icon in the Actions column when you are in My Games. Click on that & it's gone.
    Cheers
  4. Joined
    04 Jun '09
    Moves
    13 Jun '09 23:22
    thank you so much guys, lets enjoy this game..
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 18:21
    Hello guys
    I had a similar problem but ....here is the complete problem and a mistake...

I was playing with a guy for some time. And then the one day this guy stopped moving. and after the other guys time bank was depleted and no time remained. The time expired but the game wouldn't finish. or anything.. that went on for days...and weeks. Finally I thought this might be due to it being a non rated game. so I tried to finish the game. and it turned out the other guy won the game who had timed out for a long time.. 😕 I mistakenly pressed resigned. Now I don't know what to do..as I blew up a completely perfect record... plz assist me.. on how I can undo this.. 🙁

Any help is greatly appreciated.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 18:42
    Originally posted by Waqar84
    Hello guys
    I had a similar problem but ....here is the complete problem and a mistake...

I was playing with a guy for some time. And then the one day this guy stopped moving. and after the other guys time bank was depleted and no time remained. The time expired but the game wouldn't finish. or anything.. that went on for days...and weeks. Finally I tho ...[text shortened]... t record... plz assist me.. on how I can undo this.. 🙁

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I dont think you can still fix this if you already resigned the game.

When your opponent fails to move within the agreed timecontrol there will appear a skull icon in the Actions menu of the game. Like the icon here: FAQ
    Click the skull and you claim the win.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 04:35
    Thanks alot for your help...but that is a big ouch!!!
    i didn't knew we could do that....🙁
  8. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 10:34
    Originally posted by Waqar84
    Thanks alot for your help...but that is a big ouch!!!
    i didn't knew we could do that....🙁
    Np, now you do!

Id advice reading more of the FAQ to avoid such situations in the future.
    For example, learn about the En Passant rule, and claiming draws FAQ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree