1. Joined
    23 Feb '10
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 20:06
    I would like to leave my self notes in my games that only I can read. I tried to leave my self a note, but when I came back it was gone. How do I save it so I can read it later on? Or is that not how notes are mentioned to be used?
  2. Devon uk.
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 20:12
    just open note book before you make your move then type in your note make a move and it will be their next time you go to that board..it works well ,i use it all the time,,,,,
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 20:13
    Originally posted by rhythmiccycle
    I would like to leave my self notes in my games that only I can read. I tried to leave my self a note, but when I came back it was gone. How do I save it so I can read it later on? Or is that not how notes are mentioned to be used?
    Yes they are.
    - When you are going to move in the game: type in the Notebook, make a move and hit the Submit Move button. The note will be saved.
    - When you are not going to move in the game: type in the Notebook, make sure you didnt make a move and hit the Submit Move button. The note will be saved.
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 09:04
    ..or in a game where it is not your turn to move, you can also click on notebook, write a little story and you can click on "Save notebook changes".. does the job too.
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '10
    Moves
    01 Mar '10 07:40
    Thanks a lot for the help everyone

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree