Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 30 Mar '11 11:27
    Pls anybody knows if it is possible to leave siege and how ? i know i can draw or even losoe games but in this way i'm loosing rating too.
    thanks in advance.
  2. 30 Mar '11 12:42
    Originally posted by paolo2504
    Pls anybody knows if it is possible to leave siege and how ? i know i can draw or even losoe games but in this way i'm loosing rating too.
    thanks in advance.
    If you are already playing then only way to leave is to lose/draw.

    If you are still in the queue then just leave the queue.
  3. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    30 Mar '11 14:25
    Probably you talk about the 1 day timout 7 day timebank green siege, where you are the defender. You leave by resigning the game before two moves have been made, so you will avoid the rating loss. The loss will show in the statistic as loss anyway.
    Since there is no challenger at the moment you could send feedback and maybe the admins will sneak you out
  4. 30 Mar '11 19:13
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Probably you talk about the 1 day timout 7 day timebank green siege, where you are the defender. You leave by resigning the game before two moves have been made, so you will avoid the rating loss. The loss will show in the statistic as loss anyway.
    Since there is no challenger at the moment you could send feedback and maybe the admins will sneak you out
    It's OK.

    I will take the win
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    31 Mar '11 10:25 / 1 edit
    For all interested:

    Game 8310090

    Edit: Please don't comment yet, since it is a game in progress
  6. 31 Mar '11 19:07
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    For all interested:

    Game 8310090

    Edit: Please don't comment yet, since it is a game in progress
    I had thought he wanted to leave the siege and would resign in a move or two.

  7. 06 Apr '11 23:08
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    For all interested:

    Game 8310090

    Edit: Please don't comment yet, since it is a game in progress
    Comment away.

    Apparently I am now an engineer and my opponent has raised a fairplay ticket on me.

  8. 15 Apr '11 08:37 / 1 edit
    The game is nearly ready for timeout.

    I am still here.

    My opponent is about to be booted from Club IVV. The perk of being the Club leader who is branded a engineer. THAT FELT GOOD

    Iggy list is such a blessing.

  9. 15 Apr '11 13:11
    Originally posted by adramforall
    The game is nearly ready for timeout.

    I am still here.

    My opponent is about to be booted from Club IVV. The perk of being the Club leader who is branded a engineer. [b]THAT FELT GOOD


    Iggy list is such a blessing.

    [/b]
    Evil thought - should I rejoin queue just to piss him off?