1. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 11:38
    I don't know if it happens to someone else:
    if I go in "My home" and then "My performance" they say I played 130 games, 99 of which won; if I go in "Search chess games" and I clic my nickname they say I played 131 games, of which 100 won....
    I don't know why and I don't know which of the two is correct....
  2. ALG
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 19:14
    Originally posted by marc56
    I don't know if it happens to someone else:
    if I go in "My home" and then "My performance" they say I played 130 games, 99 of which won; if I go in "Search chess games" and I clic my nickname they say I played 131 games, of which 100 won....
    I don't know why and I don't know which of the two is correct....
    Maybe you played a unrated game
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 22:10
    Maybe it takes a while to update records everywhere.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 10:15
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Maybe you played a unrated game
    That was my first thought, too, but I checked, and unrated games are shown in "My Performance". I think it's most likely a bug, similar to the one where the number of games in progress in the profile is incorrect (sometimes allowing non-subs to play seven games, sometimes restricting them to five).
  5. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 20:07
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That was my first thought, too, but I checked, and unrated games are shown in "My Performance". I think it's most likely a bug, similar to the one where the number of games in progress in the profile is incorrect (sometimes allowing non-subs to play seven games, sometimes restricting them to five).
    All the games I played are rated, so that...
    Really I think is a bug, but I never had problems with the number of the games in progress or, may be, I didn't realize there were problems..
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 20:12
    Originally posted by marc56
    All the games I played are rated, so that...
    Really I think is a bug, but I never had problems with the number of the games in progress or, may be, I didn't realize there were problems..
    Send a feedback to the mods and they will sort it out. Use the link at the bottom of this page.
  7. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    24 Sep '08 10:00
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Send a feedback to the mods and they will sort it out. Use the link at the bottom of this page.
    Thank you!! I did so and now everything is ok!
    Marcello

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree