1. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 13:27
    Just curious how many vacation days a new subscriber is supposed to get. I just subscribed this month, and I have 15. But when I go back and read the old threads about the introduction of the system, everyone was talking about getting 36.

So did I just get in too late, and I only get 15, whereas previous subscribers get 36? Or do they get added on a pro-rated basis or something? (It says I have 15 for 2008 as well.)

Also, shouldn't this be in the FAQ? I tried Googling the forum posts for the info, but couldn't find it.

Thanks...
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 14:481 edit
    You will get 36 for next year. (3 days a month.)

-Russ
  3. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 15:451 edit
    Would you mind explaining a little more? Will it stay fixed at 15 for the rest of this year, or will 3 be added per month?

Thanks for the reply.

(Or maybe the 15 is already prorated looking forward toward the end of the year... so if I signed up in August, it would have been 12 instead? Just trying to understand how this works.)
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 17:192 edits
    Originally posted by incandenza
    Would you mind explaining a little more? Will it stay fixed at 15 for the rest of this year, or will 3 be added per month?

Thanks for the reply.

(Or maybe the 15 is already prorated looking forward toward the end of the year... so if I signed up in August, it would have been 12 instead? Just trying to understand how this works.)
    It will stay 15 for the rest of the year.

(Or maybe the 15 is already prorated looking forward toward the end of the year... so if I signed up in August, it would have been 12 instead? This is correct.
    At the start of next year you will have 36 days for next year.
  5. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 17:46
    Thanks, it makes perfect sense now. I just didn't put it together that 15 was 5 months * 3 days.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree