1. Joined
    27 Nov '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 16:16
    I signed up to the site two years ago, and was young enough that my parents wouldn't let me use a real name so coming back to the site now my name is "Joe Bobbert". Is there any way to change this?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 16:41
    Originally posted by Joe Bobbert
    I signed up to the site two years ago, and was young enough that my parents wouldn't let me use a real name so coming back to the site now my name is "Joe Bobbert". Is there any way to change this?
    No, you cannot change your name. A chosen name is your's for the life.

But (1) You can always try. Send a FeedBack (a link at the bottom o feach page) and state your problem, and, who knows, something can happen.

Or (2) Abandon this account, and let it die. Open another account and chose a good alias for this one. I don't know if you are allowed to do that, according to TOS 3(a), so I don't want to recommend this alternative.

Change of name has been debated before. A lot of us want to change our ill-chosen name. And I would like to bump this discussion, if I only knew what thread it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree