1. Joined
    28 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 05:53
    how do i end a game which is nearly over but the other person isn't responding
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 06:23
    Originally posted by bucket1
    how do i end a game which is nearly over but the other person isn't responding
    Sooner or later a skull-like icon appears. Click it and then he is timed out and you've won the game.
  3. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 12:08
    On a totally unrelated note- bucket1, you have two games that both ended very quickly in the exact same manner, against the same opponent, who just happens to have joined the site the same day as you. This smells like one person using two accounts, which is against the TOS. Now it's possible that it's all innocent enough, that you were just experimenting with the game interface and probably didn't know any better. Now that you know, please stop using the other account.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 13:191 edit
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    On a totally unrelated note- bucket1, you have two games that both ended very quickly in the exact same manner, against the same opponent, who just happens to have joined the site the same day as you. This smells like one person using two accounts, which is against the TOS. Now it's possible that it's all innocent enough, that you were just experim ...[text shortened]... and probably didn't know any better. Now that you know, please stop using the other account.
    Nice find. bucket1 leads to nico el mejor claro which leads to nico el mejor which leads to Game 2681270

All displaying different flags. It looks far from innocent to me.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree