1. Joined
    18 Apr '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '11 09:18
    For two years I have been trying to have my rhp emails sent to my gmail box.
    Unsuccessfully. I thought I was doing it wrong until I finally got the 'email sent' message.
    Still nothing. Looked through spam, trash, archives, etc.
    Four times I have written RHP detailing the problem over the
    past few weeks with no reply whatsoever. Any suggestions? thanks.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '11 11:421 edit
    Originally posted by choux
    Unsuccessfully. I thought I was doing it wrong until I finally got the 'email sent' message.
    I'm sorry, I don't have a solution to your problem. However, I can tell you that it is not a problem with RHP and GMail per se - I have my RHP mail sent to my GMail account, and it works fine. So it looks like it is something in your specific settings, either at the RHP end (double-check that you entered the right address!), or at the GMail end.

Richard
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    02 Aug '11 12:23
    Originally posted by choux
    My settings, My email settings and everything should work fine.

Why not try a different email address (set up a free hotmail account), use that as your site email addy and see if emails are received under that address.

If it works OK with a different email addy then change back to the gmail account addy and see what happens.

If still not being received then it suggest that there is more a gmail problem rather than site issue.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree