1. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 10:30
    Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help. Is there any way of making the board that results from the FEN insert any bigger than the default size?

I realise this may have been discussed before but unfortunately I cannot see a thread discussing this. Many thanks in advance.

Kev
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 00:08
    Originally posted by JDK2
    Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help. Is there any way of making the board that results from the FEN insert any bigger than the default size?

I realise this may have been discussed before but unfortunately I cannot see a thread discussing this. Many thanks in advance.

Kev
    I am not sure if this is what you are talking about but, On the red line click on My settings, My Board settings, On the drop down menu of Board size choose Large and you are done.
  3. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    03 Apr '06 13:04
    H, thanks for the reply. I think maybe you're talking about actually playing games on a big board. I was talking about the below.

Hopefully, you'll see an image of a board above. Is there any way to make that bigger? Basically it is for people with bad eyesight trying to solve mate in x problems.
  4. Joined
    20 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 16:16
    How can a non-subscriber membership be cancelled ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree