1. Joined
    11 Nov '04
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 14:151 edit
    I have an inactive player in my team loosing all games on time. How can I replace him with anohter clan member?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    29 Jan '10 16:24
    Doubtful. There have been cases before of a player burning all his games and hurting his clan. His current opponents would have complaints about changing horses in the middle of the stream. At the bottom of the page, "Send Feedback" to plead your case.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 11:05
    Originally posted by atron
    I have an inactive player in my team loosing all games on time. How can I replace him with anohter clan member?
    You cant.

Once the league starts all games are set up and theres no going back from there. If the season ends and a new season starts you can add a new team ofcourse.

Are you refering to "MetBierOp"? He already lost all his games on timeout, nothing you can do about it. Hes been gone for quite a while "Last moved 86 days 11 hours and 18 minutes ago", thats about 3 months. Its now late january so he left the site around late oktober. Season 8 of the 3day league started on 14 december. From which I conclude that once the league started you had added a player who didnt move in about 1.5 month. My advice for you is to only add active players to the leagueteam in the future.
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 11:07
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Doubtful. There have been cases before of a player burning all his games and hurting his clan.
    But have there been cases in where a player timing out was replaced by a new player after the league already started??
    Not as far as I know, so sending feedback would be useless.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '04
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 19:43
    So what does happen when he leaves the site?
  6. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 19:54
    His games will be timed out by the opponents and your clan loses League and Clan Table points. A good player will finish out his clan obligations. You will want to emphasis that to any new players who want into your clan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree