Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 11 Mar '06 12:11
    after few mooves... there is a bog... anyway i refresh the bord or not...
    impossible too moove any piece...

I must give my name and passworld to the other ...and so he can play for me...
    it's not relly the solution...
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    11 Mar '06 13:41
    Originally posted by dogdingue

You should include what computer you are on, OS, and what browser you use so people can help you sort it out.

P-
  3. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    11 Mar '06 13:50

You don't drag the pieces. Click once to select a piece, and again to chose the square to place it.

D
  4. 11 Mar '06 14:56
    I'm on mac OSX.3.9 and I use safari...

thank you !!!..
  5. 20 Mar '06 05:19
    i to am having trouble moving from time to time. the go to next waiting game function is bogged cant do a dam- thing............frustrating...sent feedback to host but no response please let hear from you folks
  6. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    20 Mar '06 14:00
    I'm on mac OSX.3.9 and I use safari...

thank you !!!..
    I have experienced this with Safari while at the time I was playing at the beta server of Red Hot Pawn. But now the beta is on the 'regular' www server, this problem is solved with me. I don't know what caused it. Somehow, I think, you have the same problem whick I thought was server related. Have you tried a different browser? Shiira, Firefox, or if all fails and you get really desperate, even Internet Explorer?